What is Copyright OK?
“Copyright OK” is sponsored by the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism and assigned by Korea Copyright Protection Agency. This project is designed to create a sound and vital chain of copyright environment as the providers that sell, distribute, or use authentic contents are designated as Copyright OK.
Who is Entitled to Apply for Copy OK
Autonomous Compliance OK
Businesses with good performance of compliance are designated to activate the copyright industry. - Autonomous Compliance OK is for the businesses that can manage copyright autonomously including large_sized distributors and bookstores.
Authentic Distribution OK
The businesses that distribute and use authentic contents are designated to protect both the businesses and the consumers - Authentic Distribution OK is for the businesses that need to manage copyright systematically.
Copyright OK Logo
Benefits of Copyright OK
Visiting Copyright Management Counseling Service
- Complimentary legal counseling for local lawsuits related to copyrights.
- Counseling with an international attorney for international lawsuits related to copyrights.
Support for Businesses with Copyright OK
- Copyright OK newsletters for promotional events
- Media PR on newspaper, magazines, etc. and ongoing PR on SNS and Blog.
- Business-to-Business(B2B) to secure distribution channels
How to Apply for Copyright OK
Any entitled business may fill out the application form on Copyright OK Website to apply for free (Application Form, Pledge, and Business License required).
- Copyright OK Website:
- Offline stores may apply in a batch via email or fax.
?? ※Email: / Fax: +82-2-3153-2719
How to Procedure for Copyright OK
Application form and required documents prepared and submitted. *Homepage, email, fax, etc.
Qualification and documents deliberated.
Assessed by the designation committee (once/quarter).
Designation finalized and a certificate issued after a grace period for objections.
- Validity: 2 years from finalization.
- Inquiries related to application for Copyright OK.
※Email: / online: +82-2-3153-2744, offline: +82-2-3153-2737